Guidelines For Sunday Worship
- Three service times will be offered. Two in person at 9 and 11 and another online at 11am.
- Offerings will be dropped off at the end of the service.
- Sanitizer stations will be throughout the building
- Strict safe distancing will be strongly encouraged. No handshakes/hugs.
- Spaced sanctuary seating
- Sick must stay home
- Specific areas will be sanitized between services.
- No Nursery or Kids Connect
- No coffee
- No community groups or other church events or activities
Our desire is that we gather together in a safe and healthy way to worship God. If anyone is uncomfortable or is in a vulnerable category, feel free to stay home and watch the service at 11:00 am.
In summary, we are offering two identical services at 9:00 am and 11:00 am, with a service on Facebook Live at 11:00am. When you arrive, you will be ushered to a designated safe seating area. After the service is finished, you will be dismissed by an usher, and can place your offering in a box in the back of the sanctuary. The seating is on a first come basis. Please respect these guidelines.